Thursday 2 February 2017

What are some private things you have caught people doing?

My brother is about to get married so he and his fiancée had a photo session at the Hauz Khas Complex or Hauz Khas Fort.
They brought me along with them, well because someone's got to hold their phones and dresses and bags. :\
This is one of the places they had their photoshoot in the Fort. Now on the left side you can see there are some room type places. These rooms are very dark. A perfect place for people to… uhmm.
It was my first time visit to that Fort.
I was standing near one of the rooms when I heard some noises. I ignored at first but I again heard the same noises and so I couldn't help myself and peeked a little.
See it was dark. But not dark enough for a person not to make out that there are two people making out intensely.
Those two were so into the act that they didn't even realise that the sounds they were making can be heard by people outside.
I for a fraction of second was numb. Then I realized the photographer coming near me to check if the light in that room was good enough for some pictures.
“Yaha pe andhera hai. Kahi aur chalte hain.” I said as I started walking really fast.
(It's too dark here. Let's go to some other place.)
If by any chance someone who has done this with their partner here reads this answer… please try to keep your voices down.

No comments:

Post a Comment