Wednesday 1 February 2017

What was the first problem that you faced with your spouse after marriage?

Premature Ejaculation was the 1st and biggest problem he faced or say I faced after marriage. We had an arranged marriage. We were pretty comfortable after 6 months of courtship but never had sex before marriage.
So after marriage, we had our 1st sex, and bang… he became too nervous for some days. He was not able to do it properly. Either he had ejaculated within initial 1–2 minutes of sex or even before entering.
Initially I would smile/laugh at that, as it was looking funny. But then I embarrassed him about this act. It was also frustrating since we were not able to enjoy our married life. Then we tried to read lots of things on this issue. Did few experiments. Thought of visiting a doctor for the same.
But slowly , with lots of practice , he finally passed this situation.
I would urge all wives/GFs to never ever laugh on your husband or bf for such things. It’s too common, and most of the guys may face this problem. Mostly this may be due to over excitement , which is natural. It may be due to some medical issue, which if found should be treated with doctors consultation.
Just try to encourage him, boost their morale. Let him do , even if he fails.
“Practice makes man perfect”
I wanted to be anonymous, but I thought many will feel this as a fake reaction , so not going anonymous.
If you like my answer , please upvote. In case of any issues , please message me at quora or fb. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment